#adovia Shea Butter Great moisture for your skin.



#1 RATED SHEA BUTTER ON THE MARKET! Natural Relief from Dry Skin, Psoriasis Dryness, Eczema and Acne. Excellent for Stretch Marks for Pregnancy or Other.
100% Natural and Organic Pure Shea Butter - Made with Hand Selected Finest Nuts of the Shea Tree in Ghana.
Deep Moisturizer for Skin - Contains VITAMIN A, VITAMIN E AND VITAMIN F - DOES NOT CLOG PORES - Highly Moisturizing and Long Lasting - Beneficial for Hair & Skin Health and Beauty
Used by Top Skin Care DYI Experts for DYI Soap, DYI Lotions, Body Butter and More - Highest Quality Guaranteed
1 POUND - Packaged in a Resealable and Recyclable Container for Easy Access and Storage.




Cali Julz says...
This is an amazing skin moisturizer. I use it on my hard to moisturize heels, my lips, and my daughters eczema on her arm. It does have a slight odor so I would recommend using essential oils but other than that this product is great two thumbs up.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Enjoy this video...

Comments