Arriving for our Magical Night at the Queen Mary in Long Beach.
Friday Night of Illusions Show – Main Stage Show on the Wizarding Platform in Wizard Alley (8th Only)
Murray Sawchuck - the Main event!!
Joel perry Ward was FAB!
Magic Mixology in The Cauldron -
Let your senses bubble over with eccentric libations brought to you by the wizards of the mixology world, The Mixing Glass (8th & 9th Only)
The coolest class I ever took!!
Damien Montanile is a great teacher!
The Enchanted Corridor – Saunter through the great hall of wonder where magic abounds with strolling tricksters and close up magic table shows.
On Saturday the kid got to be a part of some UP Close Magic
- Mysteries of Magic Dinner Show - Experience a tantalizing 4-course feast to tempt your senses while the masters of illusion mystify your mind with an unforgettable evening of magic (9th Only)
- Abracadabra Brunch Buffet - Enjoy a live jazz brunch featuring the velvety vocals of Hedge Hog Swing including bottomless mimosas, a serving of tableside magic and a stash of tricks up our sleeves. (8th Only)
- Hocus Pocus Parlour & Pub – Soak up some suds and rub elbows with the likes of legendary magicians while taking in a show or three between DJ sets
- Wizard Alley & Platform – Venture into the “alley” to partake in unusual mystical activities, shop for magical oddities and grab a snack at Mystic Morsels while taking in one of the many shows on The Wizarding Platform.
- The Secret Circle Study – Gather in The Secret Circle for spell-binding lessons to expand your mind and master your craft in these Magic Academy Enrichment courses.
- Conjuring After Dark Tour - A haunted history tour like no other, lead by a trained paranormal guide. You will explore the Queen Mary's most notorious paranormal hot spots and hear chilling tails of the ships haunted past. What better place for such walks than The Queen Mary, voted top most haunted places by Time Magazine.
- Golden Era of Entertainers Tour - A magical tour highlighting the beautiful treasures aboard while showcasing the historic entertainers who once graced the stages of the majestic ship.