Torani #HolidayCheers via @SheSpeaksUp


IMG_20121121_163144

Thanks to Torani and SheSpeaks, I was able to sample a few flavors this holiday season. To my surprise, they were different than the prior sampling I did, read about it HERE 
So I was super excited to get mixing!!
We all know or should know that Torani has great products that enhance our coffee, but I like trying them in cocktails much more.
Like my Torani Bacon Bloody Mary…Mmmmmm
Here are some drinks I came up with…Enjoy
torani
Program Kit (above)

IMG_20121125_140525

Ginger Fizz

2oz Rum
Clear Soda / Ice



IMG_20121126_183201

 

Gingerbread Cream

1 Tbsp. Gingerbread Torani Syrup
2oz Coffee liqour
Milk / Ice





IMG_20121125_153028IMG_20121125_152956

Salted Caramel-tini

1 Tbsp. SF Salted Caramel Torani Syrup
Vodka



Try out some of Torani’s recipes here: http://www.torani.com/#/recipes

You can also enter the Torani Holiday Cheers Contest and possibly win some really cool Mr. Coffee & Torani stuff

Get 10% off your purchase a Torani.com when you use code:  SHESPEAKS at checkout thru 11/30/12.

Join me and SheSpeaks HERE

I actually entered and WON for my   Torani Holiday Cheers Contest entry...here is what I won





In the spirit of full disclosure, SheSpeaks and Torani Syrups provided samples of Torani Syrups for me and my family to try. 2 free bottles were provided in exchange for this post as always, all opinions given here are fully my own.

Comments

  1. Your drink recipes are awesome. I wonder if the gingerbread would pair well with Baileys...sounds good to me! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! You should try that out and let us know!! lol

      Delete
  2. Your drink recipes sound simple and doable AND tasty!
    I won a latte machine and can't wait to start making some things!
    -r

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I tried to make them easy, so as not to need TONS of ingredients, some of these drinks just have toooo many!! CONGRATS! on winning!!

      Delete
  3. I only baked with mine, but I have to try to make a few drinks next!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I'll have to try a baking recipe next time, Any suggestions?? I have Hazelnut, Salted Caramel & Gingerbread for now, but I can get any, they are all so good!!

      Delete
  4. Congrats on the win! That's really cool how you went the cocktail route with your recipes - I may have to try that the Salted Caramel-tini.


    http://artpark78.com/blog1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! Totally try it, very tasty!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say...