@Shespeaksup @_Torani_ Sampling Program #SSTorani


       





About Torani:
Since 1925, family-owned Torani has been crafting great tasting
flavored syrups that coffeehouses use to make their flavored
drinks taste so delicious.
With over 120 flavors in regular and sugar free varieties,
Torani flavored syrups are perfect for flavored lattes, mochas, coffees,
cocoas, Italian sodas, teas, lemonades, cocktails and smoothies.
Coffeehouse professionals choose Torani flavors because they are
expertly crafted and made with the highest quality ingredients,
like natural flavors and pure cane sugar. The sugar free flavors have
no calories and are sweetened with Splenda.
Now, Torani Flavored Syrups are widely available at
retail so you can easily create authentic coffeehouse
quality drinks at home.





REVIEWS:
So far my friend has tried the Pumpkin Pie in his Dr. Pepper...I thought it was WAY to sweet, but he seemed to enjoy it!!
So we tried the Torani Bacon Syrup in our Homemade
Sausage Gravy....and it was so delish...
I really liked the savory flavor and it blended
well wit the fresh sausage...

Sausage Bacon Gravy
Being a huge Bloody Mary fan, I decided to make a
BLT Bloody Mary (or my version) 
Using Torani Bacon Syrup It came out good!!
I will be making them again..

BLT Bloody Mary

And for Valentine's Day I used the Torani Pomagrante and added a twist of lemon
and some rum...Yum


So I am new to making my own Coffee-house inspired styles at my home...
But the flavor lends itself so well, I really found it simple to brew a pot,
add Torani some whip cream and fresh ground cinnamon... Delish!!
The Pumpkin Pie was my first try.
I just tried a little drop by itself just to get the flavor first....
sweet but very true to the pumpkin pie taste, then made myself
my very own pumpkin iced latte. easy, simple and tasty...

everything i need...here we go

In went Ice, Coffee, Torani syrup & cinnamon

Perfection!! Even better than store bought, cuz I made it!!

My new fave.. well until I create a Torani Hazelnut creation!!


I awoke this morning wanting to try the Torani Hazelnut in a unique way...
and that way was in my Cream of Wheat (plain)...

Savory - Hazelnut with Salt & Cracked Pepper

Sweet - Pumpkin Pie w/cinnamon



And yes, It was a good match.
It sweetened yet still maintained that nutty savory taste.
I really enjoyed the combination.
Wonder what I will try next....
I am having a breakfast Tasting later in the week....

Set up & ready for my Guests

Hazelnut was a hit!!

Sipping on some Pumpkin Pie!! YUM

Got a bottle of Pomegranate syrup .... had the club soda  & lemon in the fridge...combined 1 1/2 oz Pomegranate syrup , 2 ice cubes and fill with soda water...YUM (even the kid age 7 liked it!!)



Update 11.4.2011

I will be having my 1st ever Blog Giveaway!!
Follow me on Twitter to have a shot at
being my 1st ever winner!! Tell your friends!!

Details:
Giveaway is for 4 Free Bottles of Torani Flavored Syrup
(in form of coupons…easier to ship)
Each coupon is good up to $8.00 and does not expire until 06/30/2012.

I will tweet out a message at a random time before November 11, Noon (PST)
and the 1st four (4) people to reply to my msg 
with the hashtag #IwantOne will WIN, that simple.

Good Luck and tell your friends to follow me on Twitter @calijulz
(you must be a follower of @calijulz at the time of drawing,
limit one per household (address), not twitter account)
Thank you and Good Luck.

And we have our winners!!

Congrats to & They each WON a bottle of What will you choose? share it!

Mailing the winners coupons

FREE Bottle of Torani Syrup

In the spirit of full disclosure, SheSpeaks and Torani Syrups provided samples of Torani Syrups for me and my family to try. No payment was given and as always, all opinions given here are fully my own.

Comments