Oh HelloFresh | America’s (not mine) Most Popular Meal Kit


Hello Fresh | America’s Most Popular Meal Kit

Now offering the most recipe variety and meals starting at $6.99

Most variety. Most deliciousness.

We test each recipe 45 times to ensure deliciousness and simplicity.

Flexible Plans | Skip weeks, swap recipes, and cancel anytime - only order what
and when you want. No commitments.


OK OK...we are doing it!! Hello Fresh was included in one of the sample Try and Tell boxes I receive and while my hubby loves to cook (I don't really) he would like a night off once in awhile. lol again, I'm not the cooking type 😂

These are the dishes we will get for the first week:

Chicken Cheddar Fajitas
with Bell Pepper, Lime Crema, and Pickled Jalapeño


These came out FANTASTIC! The whole clan loved them! 



Beef Bulgogi Bowls
with Carrots, Cucumber, and Sriracha Crema over Jasmine Rice


OMG - who knew pickled cucumbers were so GOOD!
This was easy and tasty-- we loved it!


I am looking forward to trying these out... I mean tacos and a beef bowl seem right up my ally as far as skill level goes.

Our next box has arrived --- here's what we got

Creamiest Mushroom Ravioli




2nd meal in Box #2

Grilled Cheese and Veggie Jumble




By far this Veggie Jumble was the most unique and tasty combo of veggies, I would have NEVER thought to put them together in this way!! 


Now here's where it gets BAD

I signed up for $20 off and FREE Shipping for my 1st three boxes
All well enough, right?!


Not only was I auto charged the shipping for the 2nd box,
I was charged FULL PRICE for the 3rd box!!

PFF...

If I hadn't been paying attention to my bank statement, honestly I would have never know this happened. Chat support seemed not even surprised by this and offered to refund my card...I mean little help as it takes 3-5 business days and this was a Saturday. Needless to say, I will not be using them again and if you do, I would use one of those prepaid cards to auto pay so they can't drain your account with false discounts they clearly have issues with giving.


Have you tried Hello Fresh? 
Tell me what you liked or didn't in the comments below!





This is an informative post of the product/service/event listed above. I am trying out a service and reviewing on my own, HelloFresh has not contacted me for any reviews. This post may contain 3rd party linking.

Comments