ARCTIC ZERO® Fit Frozen Desserts® are the perfect zero-guilt sweet treat for moms who care about clean ingredients for the whole family to enjoy. The founder of ARCTIC ZERO created it for his mom—a Type-1 diabetic, because he believes that everyone should be able to enjoy delicious frozen desserts without any worries. Each crave-worthy, low calorie pint is made with hormone-free whey protein and sweetened naturally with monk fruit, making it low in sugar. ARCTIC ZERO Fit Frozen Desserts are lactose free, GMO free, and available in gluten-free options. So get your dessert on!
ARCTIC ZERO is low in sugar (low glycemic) and makes a great sweet treat for diabetics since it’s sweetened naturally with monk fruit (no sugar alcohols).
• ARCTIC ZERO is lactose free and perfect for those who are lactose intolerant.
• ARCTIC ZERO only uses rBST-free whey protein.
• There are many gluten-free ARCTIC ZERO options available that are every bit as delicious as non-gluten free frozen desserts.
• ARCTIC ZERO Creamy pints are fat free and only 35 calories per half-cup serving and 150 calories for the entire pint, making it a zero-guilt dessert.
• ARCTIC ZERO Chunky pints are low in fat (1-2.5 grams) and only 75 calories per half-cup serving and 300 calories for the entire pint, allowing you to indulge without guilt.
• ARCTIC ZERO pints contain 3-4 grams of protein per serving and are perfect in protein smoothies or shakes.
• All ARCTIC ZERO pints contain 2-3 grams of fiber per serving.
• ARCTIC ZERO is certified kosher, GMO free, and contains no artificial ingredients.
• Price: $4.49-$4.99 a pint and are available to purchase at select Target® stores. To find a store near you, visit: arcticzero.com/retaillocator.
In the spirit of full disclosure, I received product samples to facilitate my review and a promotional item to thank me for my participation. This post may contain affiliate linking.