StriVectin HAIR Ultimate Restore Trio For #thinninghair #striVeSTORY


StriVectinHAIR™ 'Ultimate Restore' Starter Trio for Damaged or Thinning Hair
- Ultimate Restore Shampoo
- Ultimate Restore Conditioner
- Ultimate Restore Deep Repair Mask
Ultimate Restore Densifying Foaming Treatment* not part of trio


Rebuild resilience and vitality with this deeply nourishing trio of Ultimate Restore products that revitalize and reduce breakage for root-to-tip transformation of damaged or thinning hair.


Strivectin Hair #mystrivestory
After Use
Cali Julz says...
I am starting to look bald, there I said it. No women ever wants to loose their hair so I was excited to see that my "go to" skincare company can offer my hair help!! I do see thicker locks emerge and a general fullness on the top area. I will continue to use since I am loving the results so far. The products are not affecting my hair color nor are they having any adverse reactions to my scalp. 

Before use
Kit includes:*

- Ultimate Restore Shampoo: a gentle shampoo that contains a balanced pH to comfort as it cleanses and soothes the scalp, without stripping hair of natural oils.

- Ultimate Restore Conditioner: a strand-mending formula that regulates moisture to minimize breakage and protect against future damage caused by external stressors.

- Ultimate Restore Deep Repair Mask: an intensive treatment that starts at your scalp to restore essential moisture while restructuring and smoothing overworked strands.

- Ultimate Restore Densifying Foaming Treatment: A Densifying Foaming Treatment for thinning hair that reduces the appearance of hair loss due to breakage. With every use, it restores vitality while thickening and strengthening hair strands. *not part of trio


Sulfate-free; synthetic dye-free. Safe for color- or chemically-treated hair.
By StriVectin; made in the USA.




In the spirit of full disclosure, StriVectin provided samples for me to try. 
No payment was given to facilitate my review. This post may contain affiliate 
linking.

Comments