Global Genes Presents the
2nd Annual DENIM Dash 5k for Rare Disease
Christina Grimmie, 2015 Macy’s iHeart Radio Rising Star Contest Winner,
Among the Many Join Forces to Support the Fight Against RARE Disease
- Hundreds of local supporters are expected to participate in the Southern California Global Genes 5k at the non-profit organization’s headquarters in Aliso Viejo, California, on Wednesday, March 23, 4 p.m.
- Global Genes developed the DENIM Dash 5k in efforts to offer rare disease supporters from around the world the opportunity to come together and participate in one unifying event. In its first year the DENIM Dash 5k raised over $60,000 from participants across 7 countries and 46 states.
- DENIM Dash 2016 net proceeds will go directly into the Rare Disease Community through Global Genes’ RARE Patient Impact Grant.
- Many organizations and businesses will join the race in support of the local organization, including CorePower Yoga, who will offer complimentary pre-dash stretching to warm-up the participants. The DENIM Dash begins and ends at Global Genes headquarters, with a post-race finish line party including entertainment, food trucks and takeaways.
- Confirmed celebrity appearances for the Aliso Viejo race include 2015 Macy’s iHeart Radio Rising Star Contest Winner, Christina Grimmie, who will meet and “dash” with fans that join her DENIM Dash team. Register for Team Grimmie: https://www.crowdrise.com/
- Celebrity participants for the virtual weeklong race include Bryce Dallas Howard, Jason Ritter, Madison Mclaughlin, and many more.
- Race Registration: www.crowdrise.
In the spirit of full disclosure, This is a sponsored post. This is an informative post and not a review of the product/service/event listed above. This post may contain affiliate linking.