See why Chick-fil-a is our family's goto meal #ChickFilAMoms

2015-16 Chick-fil-A Mom #ChickFilAMoms


2015-16 Chick-fil-A Mom #ChickFilAMoms

I was invited to be a part of the Chick-fil-A Mom Panel YAY - awesome news! I received a little welcome gift and above/below were the goodies inside. As some of you may know, they are closed on Sundays so employees can spend time with their families. I really admire that about Chick-fil-A, although there’s many Sundays I wish I could satisfy my CFA craving!



2015-16 Chick-fil-A Mom #ChickFilAMoms

Since I have joined the Chick-Fil-A Mom Panel, I’ve been invited to offer my input to possible changes at Chick-fil-A, catch up on some fun news and just chat with other moms. From time to time surprises come in our mailbox.


My daughter and I love going to CFA for Mom/Daughter lunch dates! She still loves to get the table covers for her meals and is excited to see what the toy inside is every time. 



2015-16 Chick-fil-A Mom #ChickFilAMoms

My all time FAVE meal
#2 sandwich w/ a mix of Buffalo/CFA sauce

2015-16 Chick-fil-A Mom #ChickFilAMoms
(oh and extra pickles)

As with all good things, some must make way for new items...So long Cole Slaw, you will be missed. Chick-Fil-A restaurants nationwide will now be serving up a new Superfood Salad featuring Kale and other healthy ingredients. Read more about the new salad on their website.
By January 18th cole slaw will be permanently removed from the menu.On the company website they provided the recipe below for disappointed cole slaw fans.
2015-16 Chick-fil-A Mom #ChickFilAMoms



Make way for New Items!!

Spicy Southwest Salad - made with grilled spicy chicken, Romaine lettuce, baby greens, red cabbage, carrots, grape tomatoes, Monterey Jack and Cheddar cheeses, corn and black beans. Served with Seasoned Tortilla Strips and Chili Lime Pepitas.






New Frosted Coffee! (limited time only)
cold-brewed coffee and Icedream mixed together. This yummy treat is made with cold-brew THRIVE Farmers Coffee that is currently used in Chick-fil-A's Iced Coffee.

Have you heard? 
There is a new Spicy Southwest Salad?! 
See what I up-cycled the container into > Click here


Slices of grilled spicy chicken breast, chilled and served on a fresh bed of chopped Romaine lettuce and baby greens, topped with shredded red cabbage and carrots, grape tomatoes, a blend of Monterey Jack and Cheddar cheeses, and a zesty combination of roasted corn and black beans. Made fresh daily. Served with Seasoned Tortilla Strips, Chile Lime Pepitas and Creamy Salsa Dressing 


************************************************
NEW
The New Egg White Grill is rolling out. You’ll probably see some of the new commercials soon proclaiming... CHICKEN FOR BREAKFAST. IT’S NOT AS CRAZY AS YOU THINK.






Disclosure: I am an invited member to the 2015-2016 Chick-fil-A Mom Panel. All opinions are my own.

Comments