It began with founder Cygnia Rapp’s desire to enjoy food again. After being told to give up butter to improve digestive health, she discovered that eating beneficial plant-based fats was important to feeling good. MELT Organic was created as a luscious butter improvement made from the Perfect Blend™ of these fats, like virgin coconut, flaxseed, and hi-oleic sunflower oils. With a rich and creamy taste, each MELT variety enhances the flavor of your favorite foods. Liven up your healthy lifestyle with MELT Organic – the ‘BUTTER 2.0®’ – that loves you back.
• MELT Organic spreads deliver an ideal combination of saturated, polyunsaturated, and monounsaturated fats for optimal nutrient content (high in omega 3’s) and absorption, thyroid function, digestive health, and heart health.
• Available in Rich & Creamy (original), Honey, and Chocolate, each variety of MELT is made from the Perfect Blend™ of fruit- and plant-based organic oils: virgin coconut, flaxseed, hi-oleic sunflower, palm fruit, and canola.
• Honey and Chocolate MELT spreads are naturally sweetened with organic wildflower honey and only contain 1g of sugar per serving.
• Each variety is certified USDA organic, kosher pareve, and non-GMO Project Verified. MELT is also made with “Fair For Life” certified virgin coconut oil and Rainforest Alliance certified palm fruit oil.
• MELT Organic spreads are dairy-free, soy-free, trans fat-free, and gluten free.
• MELT Organic spreads (13 oz.) retail for $4.99 each.
In the spirit of full disclosure, Moms Meet provided samples of MELT Organic for me to try. No payment was given in exchange for my honest review. This post may contain affiliate linking.