"The Pluckers" Professional Tweezer #Thepluckerstweezerset

 

20141118_121215

From the Company:

The Bella & Bear Precision Tweezer Set Contains
Slant Tweezers, Versatile tweezers that can be used for precision uses such as splinter removal or plucking ingrown hairs and that can also be used as flat tweezers for hair removal and similar work Flat or Straight Tweezers, great for general hair removal on your face or around your bikini line. Pointed Tweezers, excellent for precision use as ingrown hair tweezers or on single hairs, splinters and so on.The Bella & Bear Tweezer Set is great for first aid uses too

Visit Bella & Bear website
Like Bella & Bear's facebook page
Purchase Tweezers Set By Bella and Bear. "The Pluckers" Professional Tweezer Set

Cali Julz says…
Great set! The case is super cute! ! While I had never really thought about types of tweezers for different things, I have noticed it’s been easier to remove and style with the different types in this set.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments