From the Company:
• So Delicious Dairy Free Cultured Creamy Cups the perfect alternative to dairy
yogurt. They are rich in probiotics and an excellent source of calcium—all
while being dairy-free, certified gluten-free, and soy-free.
• Like all So Delicious Dairy Free foods and beverages, Cultured Creamy Cups
are Non-GMO Project Verified.
• The Coconut Milk Cultured Creamy Cups are made with organic coconut milk
and are available in 10 flavors. The Almond Milk Cultured Creamy Cups were
just introduced in the summer of 2014 and are available in 5 delicious flavors.
• So Delicious Dairy Free is committed to doing the right thing for people and the
planet. They have a world-class allergen-testing program and are recognized
for their innovative recipe formulations that help to create products made with
only the highest quality ingredients.
• Many of their products are made with organic ingredients, and are always
100% plant-based and GMO-free with no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors,
trans fats or hydrogenated oils. And,they never contain any animal byproducts.
• A So Delicious Dairy Free cultured creamy cup retails for around $1.99 for
6 ounce size and $2.94 for 16 ounce size.
In the spirit of full disclosure, I was given a free sample, No payment was given and as always, all opinions given here are fully my own.