Insulated Double Wall Vacuum #waterbottle

From the Company:

VACUUM INSULATED FOR COLD OR HOT DRINKS: High-quality vacuum insulated water bottle from MIRA Brands. Keep your cold drinks perfectly chilled for up to 12 hours in this rugged bottle.ALL STAINLESS STEEL INTERIOR: The interior of the bottle is all stainless steel. This bottle is free of BPA and Phthalates, and is made with food-grade, 18/8 stainless steel.COMPACT & EASY TO CARRY: 17 ounce (500 ml, 2 cup) capacity is perfect for staying hydrated while behind a desk at work, at school or spending time outdoors.HIGH QUALITY: High quality construction that should give you years of use. Easy to clean, fill, and drink from. Even filled with ice, the bottle will not sweat.ATTRACTIVE COLOR: Dusky navy blue color is great for men, women and kids of all ages, and fits in with any color scheme. Fits most Auto cup holders.


Purchase the Insulated Double Wall Vacuum Water Bottle, 17 oz, Cola Shaped, Blue : Sports & Outdoors

Visit the website MIRA Brands Inc website



Cali Julz Says...
The MIRA water bottle is FAB! It keeps my water nice and cold during and long after my workout is over and even while in the sun!! It is sturdy, has a wide mouth and come on, its blue, my fave color!! Now did I get a bit of a metallic taste after the water had been in there all dy...yes. Will it stop me from using..NOPE! I can't wait till it gets cold enough and I can use for hot cocoa!!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments