#sportsarmband iArrow Sport Armband review



Purchase iArrow on Amazon.com:

Introducing the SPORTY ARMBAND from iArrow

What to Avoid When Selecting an Armband

- Avoid Clear Plastic Covers: These hinder touch screen response and limit access to buttons. 
   Look for a high quality case.


- Avoid Seams: The more seams your armband has, the more problems you may encounter in the future. Premium Armbands have fewer seams.

Features

- High quality solid durable rubberized hard plastic material
 giving a discreet look that will never clash with your gym wardrobe.
- Lightweight, Slim, Comfortable, Easy-to-adjust, Hand-washable.
- Easy access to all buttons, headphone jack and charging port.
- Anti-slip surface with line design.
- Adjustable band fits arms measuring 9 1/2-17 in.

Visit the IArrow website
Purchase the Sports Armband 



Cali Julz Says..


The iArrow is very sturdy and easy to use. It is easy to install. The Velcro strap is very strong and super thick. I don't own a car So I love the armband for everyday uses! It allows me to do activities without having to hold my phone or possibly drop it from my pocket or hand! It's also nice how easy to adjust the armband is, It's easy to fit any arm - big or small !


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments