@MyKonjac Natural Konjac Sponges


How to use:
- When you receive the sponge, it will be hard and dry like a loofah. To use it, you first need to soak the sponge for 10 seconds until it is fully soft. Please never try to use your sponge when it is hard.
- Gently massage your face with or without your favorite cleanser. Should you choose to use a cleanser, apply only a fraction of your usual amount, as the sponge will generate more lather 
- After use, rinse your Konjac Sponge, squeeze out water and hang to dry in a dry area. Never wring the sponge as it will damage the fibers and won't last as long!
- We recommend to replace your Konjac Sponge every 2-3 months or when it starts to break down. 
- You can sterilize you sponge every couple weeks by boiling it in water for 2 minutes or popping it in the microwave for a minute.
- Your Konjac Sponge is biodegradable and can be composted after use. They truly are good for you and for the environment !


Visit My Konjac Natural Konjac Sponges OnLine:



Cali Julz says...

My skin has never felt better. Who knew this rock that looks like its from a volcano could work such wonders with my mature skin! Not only is the texture improved, I have noticed I don't get those occasional breakouts as much and my makeup just goes on so much better.















In the spirit of full disclosure, I was given a free sample, No payment was given and as always, all opinions given here are fully my own. 

Comments