Organic Whole Cloves Review #jivaorganics



The word "Jiva" means life ~ At Jiva Organics, we are a small family business driven by care and respect for life - be it people or the environment around us. As a result, we source products that are completely natural, certified organic and grown with the underlying philosophy that promotes sustainability of mother Earth for the present and future generations. Organic farms we work with are untouched by modern toxic input to produce pure and natural spices and grains of the highest quality, that result in delicious, healthy meals for you and your family. Jiva Organics - It's a simple choice that makes a big difference.

Purchase on Amazon - #jivaorganics Organic Whole Cloves

Find Jiva on Facebook
Cali Julz says...
While I haven't tried cooking and baking with cloves myself, I know people who love using such a fragrant spice! We used the Whole Cloves in a home decor idea so far and I will be making Hot Apple Cider drinks soon!
I will be checking out the other high quality products/ingredients Jiva has to offer as well.

The aroma..amazing!
We used for Holiday decorating as well

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments