#InstaNatural Argan Oil Hair Mask Review


Our Argan Oil Hair Mask is a deep conditioning treatment designed to transform dry and damaged strands into soft, shiny, healthy hair. Its restorative ingredients - such as Argan Oil, Japanese Green Tea, Amino Acid Complex, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil, Avocado Oil & Vitamin B5 - work together to penetrate hair deep down and deliver ultimate nourishment and hydration to enhance texture and shine. This intensive blend full of organic ingredients also serves to strengthen hair to defend against heat damage and other external aggressors.


Key Active Ingredients:
+ Argan Oil
+ Amino Acid Complex
+ Coconut Oil
+ Shea Butter
+ Vitamin B5

Visit the InstaNatural website

Purchase Argan Oil Hair Mask on Amazon


Cali Julz Says...

First thing I noticed was the thick creamy consistency. Right away I knew this was going to help not only my thin brittle hair, but the kids course thick mop...lol
So we actually only let it sit for about 8 minutes, bit the 15 minutes as directed. Rinse and done....Our hair not only looked great but felt healthier! On my thin hair however it did look a bit greasy, i just used less next time and rinsed very well.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments