Silicone Grill Gloves with basting brush #BeeSiliGadgets



Bee SAFE, THRIFTY & & ECO FRIENDLY when you use SUPER Silicone FDA approved Bbq Grill & Oven Gloves & FREE Silicone Basting Brush * Let your imagination run wild * Have safe fun with family & friends * Remove baked foods from oven * Turn food over & remove from grill * Prepare pulled pork * Handle hot corn-on-the-cob & boiled egss * Roast marshmallow & hot dog over the camp fire * Tend the fireplace * Grab cold drinks & food from the ice chest or freezer * Open lids with ease * Toss in the dishwasher for bacteria free cleaning *     One size fits small, medium & large hands but not extra large hands (6  inches wide) * Heat resistant up to 425 degrees F



Cali Julz Says...
As you can see we got the Blue gloves..My fave color. They fit his hands and mine as well, so thats cool we can both use them! The Silicone Grill Gloves are sturdy, strong, heavy duty silicone so they should last quite awhile. My husband has great things to say about the gloves!! "These are great, my hands are clean and I have better grip to handle the BBQ meat" also heard " I really like that I can wash the gloves in the sink and then move on to another grill or just move coals around"
I am excited to use these for hard boiled eggs! The #BeeSiliGadgets gloves have so many uses ...What will you use yours for?!



Purchase on Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00NJ3TNCG



Great Fit


Great for picking up raw meat as well


Basting brush works great

Showing Off with HOT COALS

Gloves worked great for the Hot Ribs!

Time to wash!

Great job in handling the
 Thanksgiving Turkey



I received one or more of the products mentioned above using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments