FlavFusion 26oz Infuser Bottle #FruitFusion


26 Oz Infuser Bottle - Makes Delicious Natural Fruit Flavored Beverages - BPA & Lead Free - Made In The U.S.A. Fill With Water and Your Favorite Fruit, Close Lid, Shake and ENJOY! 

Refrigerate Overnight for an Enhanced Infusion!



Drink More Water and be Healthier with the 26 oz FlavFusion Infuser Bottle by Big Easy Brands. It's BPA & Lead Free and made of PET Plastic - the Safest Plastic in Drinkware. No longer worry about Toxins and Chemicals Seaping into your Drink. Plus, it's Made in the U.S.A.! The bottle is Light Weight and Easy to Use, can Go Anywhere and it Fits most Cup Holders so No More Messes and Spills!


Just Fill With Water and add Your Favorite Fruit whether it be Strawberries, Raspberries, Pineapple, Lemons, Limes, etc. Cucumbers are also great. Close the Lid, Shake and ENJOY! Leave it in the refrigerator overnight for an Intensified Infusion!



Cali Julz Says...
For a Delicious, Healthy, Crisp, Cool and Refreshing Fruit Flavored Beverages the is perfect! Not only can I use at the office, the gym or anywhere really. I am saving money since i don't need to buy Flavored Water AND those sugary drinks that can result in Weight Gain :( I do wish the fruit holder was bigger-longer but other than that I am happy! Coolest Feature: a Flip Top Sipper Lid and the loop at the top is a great way to carry it. I hook it to my backpack when I am on the bike. 
Works well with Lemon and Cucumbers !! So refreshing!

Purchase the FlavFusion 26oz Infuser Bottle #FruitFusion

Visit the Big Easy Brands website




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments