#Adovia Sulfur Soap review





Adovia Sulfur Soap for Acne, Blackheads and Oily Skin with Dead Sea Salt - 100% Natural

 Adovia sulfur soap, is highly enriched with minerals and sulfur from the Dead Sea.
- Your skin's natural moisture levels are balanced and optimized with Olive Oil, Dead Sea minerals and Aloe Vera extract.
- Sulfur has Antiseptic, Anti-Fungal and Antibacterial properties
- This soap thoroughly cleanses your face and body and leaves your skin gentle and smooth.
- Our sulfur soap has a 3% sulfur content.







First Impressions Video - 


Cali Julz Says...
I had such positive results with the #Adovia Sulfur Soap! My skin has issues with breakouts in hot weather, and boy have we been having some. Since using the #Adovia Sulfur Soap I have had less breakouts and my skin feels and looks great! It's yellow in color and smells nothing like sulfur or eggs!! I have actually used it on my body as well..working great there too!

Final Thoughts Video - 




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments