#smellywasher cleaner - For a Fresh and Clean Washer and more




Crystallized powder the consistency of coarse table salt. Use to remove odor at the source by adding a cap full (1 tbsp.) to a hot wash cycle. 

Use in:
HE or Regular Clothes Washers, Stainless and Plastic Tub Dishwashers OR Shower, Tubs, Tile and Many Other Uses
Our new Smelly Washer is an all natural cleaner to remove mildew odor from towels and laundry.

Customers love the light garden fragrance and how it leaves laundry fresh smelling while it removes the source of mold odor from laundry and the washer itself without using harsh chemicals.

Great preventive maintenance to keep odor away.   Enhances colors and boosts detergent effectiveness.

1 bottle has 24 treatments for up to 1 year of fresh laundry.


Smelly Washer is an all natural crystallized powder the consistency of coarse table salt. Use to remove odor at the source by adding a cap full (1 tbsp.) to a hot wash cycle.

visit them online - http://smellywasher.com/

I love this product! Not only is it super easy to use, it WORKS! No more funky "lockeroom" smell and my towels are so fresh and smell great for my family and house guests. While I do not own a dishwasher, you can also use it there too! I am excited to try it out in my shower to see how it cleans and freshens in the bathroom.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.





Enjoy these Youtube videos:


Comments