Australian #teatreeoil - Including FREE Recipe Guide




One of the most versatile essential oils. Naturally fight Acne, Toenail Fungus, Lice, Yeast Infections, Skin Tags, Cold Sores, Dandruff, Ringworm, Fleas, Warts, Psoriasis, and More.


Use to make your own Shampoo, Lotion, Soap, Face Cleaner, Body Wash, and Toothpaste.


Stop polluting your home and make all natural Household Cleaners, Detergents, Shower Sprays, Bathroom Disinfectants, and Kitchen Sprays.


Every large 4 ounce bottle comes with a FREE 100 PAGE GUIDE. We provide you with all the ways to use tea tree oil to improve your life, and replace harmful cleaners around the house.
Many essential oils are diluted to cut costs. We insist on the absolute best quality. We Have the Tests to Prove Our Tea Tree Oil's Purity and Potency. 

Apothecary Extracts Tea Tree Oil -- www.apothecaryextracts.com


Cali Julz Says…The Australian Tea Tree Oil is great for cleaning your house!! Adding some lavender, peppermint, or eucalyptus oil will help with the medicinal smell associated with Tea Tree Oil..With most traditional home cleansers or disinfectants I always hated all the chemicals I was putting in my home..But with the Australian Tea Tree Oil I can replace those harmful cleaners and no worry anymore. It works great to "deFunk" my Yoga mat as well as the hubby's lunch box (construction yucky stuff lives there)
Such a versatile product, you can use it for a number of things.. Bug Bites, Fleas, Warts and MORE!
I highly recommend this product.


Here's just one cool use I have discovered!! 




*** I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments