#hotmilk Lingerie Nursing Bra review #tomoson



Hotmilk Lingerie have some of the most stylish maternity and nursing bras available.

The nursing bras and feeding bras offer the ultimate in comfort and support, but without any compromise on sophistication or style.The nursing bras we offer have a number of special features to assist making it as easy as possible for you. What I thought. ..



Pros

1. its soft 
2. its wireless 
3.is easy to hand wash. 



Cons 

1. the clip is a bit too high, makes it hard to clip 

2. Material is a bit thin you can see the nipples.

 ** Maybe they can put modesty petals built inside? 

3. I can't think of any but it has more pros then cons





Learn more here:  http://www.hotmilklingerie.com/nursing-bras/


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments