Starbucks Blonde Roast #imabzzagent

 

Starbucks Blonde

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

STARBUCKS® VERANDA BLEND®

A lot of work went into this relaxing cup
It took Starbucks more than 80 tries to get this blend right — mellow and flavorful with a nice softness. It’s subtle with delicate nuances of soft cocoa and lightly toasted nuts.

Origin: Latin America
Body: Light
Acidity: Medium
Processing: Washed
Available in: Whole Bean & Ground, Starbucks VIA® Instant Coffee, Starbucks K-Cup® packs

CAM02227

This was a nice change for my hubby who loves that blue tub of stuff from the store. He is always saying how the Starbucks is TO STRONG and It makes his stomach turn over in the early morning because of that. Changing it up (without him knowing) I was expecting to hear…What did you do different to my coffee – but nope !! I had to tell him he was drinking the Starbucks. Success!! He likes it.

CAM02252

I also brought in the new STARBUCKS® VERANDA BLEND® to the teachers lounge at my daughters school…They absolutely loved the light flavor and smoothness.

 


In the spirit of full disclosure, I was given a free sample via Bzzagent.com, No payment was given and as always, all opinions given here are fully my own.

Comments