Phytoceramides for Youthful Looking Skin by #PremiumFusion

 

IMG_20140523_091502

Take years off of your skin's appearance by helping to "plump-up" and moisturize your skin to reduce fines lines and wrinkles. Phytoceramides have been compared to an all-natural alternative to a facelift for the skin. Give your skin the hydration, restoration and moisturizing it needs. Premium-Fusion™ rapid release capsule technology allows for quick absorption into the bloodstream and transportation to your skin cells to restore damaged and cracked skin from years of skin damage and aging.

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

While I have only been taking for 2 weeks now, I have noticed my skin just has a better overall feel and look to it. Taking a pill to help with hydration does seem silly, but I have to say I am liking what I see so far. I will continue to use and recommend this product to anyone wishing to enhance their skin.
Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 

How do Phytoceramides reduce fine lines and wrinkles and aid the anti-aging process of your skin?
As the body ages, it begins to lose natural ceramides. As a result, the skin begins to wrinkle and appear "rough".  Premium-Fusion™ phytoceramides capsules are  plant-derived equivalent of ceramides and are specially formulated to restore the natural outer skin layer. By getting absorbed into the bloodstream and carried to skin cells, phytoceramides are absorbed into the outer layer of skin. There, phytoceramides work to restore the damaged and cracked skin barrier by moisturizing to fill in wrinkles caused by age and years of sun-damage.
Premium-Fusion™ phytoceramides are 350 mg of Wheat-Based phytoceramides specifically formulated for Skin Renewal Benefits as well at  the perfect mix of Vitamin A, C, D & E for Skin Anti-Aging Benefits and offers the best 100% organic substances with no filler ingredients, alternatives, or binders.
Premium-Fusion™ phytoceramides are GMP standardized and tested for USA strict standards by an independent 3rd party in an FDA registered facility. Our products are preservative-free and are made in the US.

Please go to our website at www.Premium-Fusion.com for more information.I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments