The Team Viva Vantage Sampling #crowdtapper


IMG_20140328_162443 


Dinner is over, and it’s time to tackle that casserole dish caked in cheese and sauce. You may think a paper towel isn’t built to take on your stack of dishes, but we dare you to grab a roll and discover for yourself the strength of Viva. With these paper towels in your kitchen, you’ll be ready for all of life’s moments, even the messiest ones!

I do like these better than my regular brand…
I can clean more with less.
And I like the select-a-size options, saves me even more money.
Who doesn’t love that!!




Here’s one of my friends excited to try the Viva Vantage…

Screenshot_2014-04-06-15-07-28


IMG_20140328_162907
Quality Features For A Premium Paper Towel
  • Made of strong, fiber-packed sheets
  • Tough when wet
  • Cloth-like softness on a roll
  • Size and types for all occasions



Buy on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Viva-Paper-Towels-Choose-Size/dp/B00347AO34



In the spirit of full disclosure, I was given a free sample,
No payment was given and as always, all opinions given here are fully my own.


Comments