Belitae Organics FRESH-C Vitamin C Serum Review

 

vc

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Belitae's FRESH-C Vitamin C Serum is formulated with the proven highly active form of Vit C called "STAY C-50". This Vitamin C goes to work deep in the layers of your skin where it is converted to Ascorbic Acid by your cells providing the added benefit of remaining fresh in the bottle until absorbed by your skin
Our Vitamin C is proven to stimulate collagen production restoring your skin to a more youthful appearance. Vitamin C is known for it's ability to protect your skin from daily UV damage and will gradually fade sun spots and brighten skin
Made in the USA in our advanced FDA certified facility
98% natural and 72% organic ingredients - cruelty free, phalate free, paraben free, gluten free

CAM02381What I thought:
After using this Vitamin C + Hyaluronic Acid Serum for a few weeks and with those pesky sun spots on my face I wasn't sure it anything could help.. .

Well, I have started to notice they look better already! Finally!! An all natural product that works!! My skin feels tighter and has a smoother feel already.

The Belitae's FRESH-C Vitamin C Serum was easy to apply, absorbs quickly and doesn't feel oily or sticky
like some I have tried.


Like Belitae Organics FRESH-C Vitamin C Serum Review
Like Belitae Organics FRESH-C Vitamin C Serum
Like Belitae Organics's facebook page
Like Belitae Organics website

Follow them on Twitter

Buy on Amazon

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments