SABI - CARAFE Water cup with two-compartment pill box inside the cap Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

photo 3photo 2photo 5photo 4

photo credits A.T.

Quote “For the record this thing is pretty dang cool!” Yes, this actually came from a friend who needs to take some pills and she really had nothing but positive things to say.

  1. pills in the top holder of the carafe
  2. pills in top diff angle of carafe
  3. Carafe now filled with water
  4. pill carafe filled with water and pills with cap on waiting for me to take them.

So the top of the carafe has a space for pills and the bottom is where water goes. It’s super easy to use and brilliant really, I mean water and pills in one…perfect, especially when you have to get up late night or early morning…everything is right there waiting. I love that is has a rubber cap, just in case of drops..the water is safe and so are the pills.

Learn more about the SABI brand on their social sites:

CARAFE is made by Sabi:
Website: http://www.sabi.com
Blog: blog.sabi.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Sabibrand
Twitter: @sabi_brand

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments