What A Blast – A BIG thanks to the Staff and Del Amo Fashion for allowing me to attend!!
See all the cool new features Build A Bear has….
To take a virtual tour visit: http://bit.ly/QAoJqJ.
“We are excited for Build-A-Bear Workshop to bring its newly designed store to Del Amo Fashion Center,” said Lindsay Hermance, director of marketing and business development at Del Amo Fashion Center. “As a fellow leader in the interactive retail space, Build-A-Bear Workshop is providing a special destination to Del Amo Fashion Center that we know families will enjoy for years to come.”
January 24 at Del Amo Fashion Center, and begins at 10 a.m. -- and bring your kids! Festivities include:* Special ribbon-cutting ceremony to celebrate the grand opening, led by representatives from Make-A-Wish Greater Los Angeles
* Local children making special teddy bears to be donated to Make-A-Wish Greater Los Angeles by Build-A-Bear Workshop
* Family-friendly entertainment throughout the day
Guests who visit the new store will see a noticeable change to the company’s trademarked stuffed animal-making experience including:
- An interactive storefront that is enabled by Microsoft’s Kinect technology and interactive touch elements. Guests can play games and view the latest product offerings as they enter the store.
- The Love Me station allows Guests to customize their furry friends with special personality attributes displayed as emoticons on an interactive table. Guests add unique traits - like brave, silly, and smart - to their red satin heart, which is added to their stuffed animal during the Stuff Me process.
- The Hear Me station features an assortment of high quality sounds that can be added to stuffed animals. Using an interactive touch screen, Guests can select and load popular hits from current music, sounds, or their own voice onto a chip to further personalize their stuffed animal.
- The Fluff Me station features a digital bath tub that recognizes the items as they are placed on it and reacts with sensory effects such as virtual bubbles that appear when play soap is placed on the “water surface.”
- The Name Me station, where Guests use a viewfinder or “Bear-O-Scope” to reveal the special attributes they added to their stuffed animal. At Name Me, Guests also create a one-of-a-kind birth certificate that includes a photo of their new furry friend.
Join us on all of our social spaces to get exclusive content and stay up-to-date on the most current promotions:· Facebook: www.facebook.com/buildabear
· Twitter: www.twitter.com/buildabear
· Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/buildabear
· Instagram: Search for username buildabear on Instagram
· iPhone app: www.buildabear.com/app
· Blog: http://blog.buildabear.com/