Easy Canvas Prints Review

 

CAM01430

As a blogger I was contacted by easycanvasprints.com to review a 8x10 canvas print of my choice. As it turns out my little one just turned 9 and how cool would it be to have a canvas print of her special day!

The overall ordering process is super easy, I uploaded my image, picked my size, they have many to choose from and poof…My canvas was being created!

CAM01431CAM01432

It arrived safe and sound, they wrapped it well, not loose or shaking around and getting banged up. The quality of the image is perfect and the canvas is super thick and high quality!
I can’t say enough how well this canvas is put together. It is strong, secure and they even put that little clip thing to hang it..lol one less thing for me to do…right!

My experience with easycanvasprints.com was awesome!! I am looking forward to ordering a scenic beach scape for my bedroom…

Here’s your chance to snag some savings --

Get 50% off here on your order!!
http://www.easycanvasprints.com/coupon-codes/

Here are some affiliate sites you might want to check out as well www.buildasign.com  www.alliedshirts.com

 

 

In the spirit of full disclosure, I was given a free product in turn for this post. No payment was given and as always, all opinions given here are fully my own. 

Comments