Ozeri INSTAVAC Green Earth Food Storage Container Set



Ozeri INSTAVAC Green Earth Food Storage Container Set, BPA-Fee 8-Piece Nesting Set With Vacuum Seal And Locking Lids 



The box had 4 different sizes which is great for  the upComing Thanksgiving day feast!!




How cool is this..OK so this little guy is a valve system which will release air pressure when it builds up ..Neat!! And I love the calendar so I can keep track of when we put it away!!
Closes on all four sides!!

Vaccuum Seal
---
What I thought... I am really impressed with the Ozeri InstaVac. I love the release valve and being able to actually KNOW when I put the food in using the Date Dial!! I totally dig being able to use in the micro..I can see warm cheese dip in my future!! And with the kiddos knowing its BPA FREE, stain resistant AND shatter-proof are all big pluses in this moms book!! Bottom line -- Approved!! Go to Amazon and get a set for yourself!! You'll thank me! I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments