@andrewjohnson Deep Sleep MP3

 

Relax * Change * Create

Overview

I teach people how to relax and deal with blockages to success.
I have a range of self help Apps, MP3s and CDs available online.
I also run workshops in Relaxation Training and Coping Skills

Description

Motivating, relaxing and empowering, my recordings are being used across the world to help people cope with stress, overcome anxiety or fears, break habits and achieve their full potential.
I use a range of techniques which allow people to successfully regain control and achieve positive outcomes in their work, home or personal life.
Simple, safe and easy to learn, these techniques include relaxation therapy, stress management, clinical hypnotherapy and energy psychology.

Links:

http://www.withAndrewJohnson.com/
facebook.com/relax.with.andrew.johnson
twitter.com/andrewjohnson

***

What I thought -- The first night, i am going to be honest..i kind of laughed a lot..no, no not because what he says is funny, but the accent reminded me of Sean Connery!! The mp3 lasts approx. 30min, I used headphones in bed plugged into my phone which was under my pillow. After a couple nights I wasn't laughing so hard and really got into relaxing and letting go. All and all i really did get better quality and more sleep than before. As a busy mom, wife and business owner my time is valuable and a great night sleep does wonders. I would recommend this and other Andrew Johnson MP3s.I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments