KASHI HUMMUS CRISPS

 

CRAZY NUTRITIOUS, CRAZY GOOD

This just in: the nutritious folks at Kashi are bringing their talents to a chip aisle near you. The brand’s all natural Hummus Crisps blend popped whole grain chips with the goodness of chickpeas to create a delicious snack you can feel great about eating. Every serving provides some fiber and protein without sacrificing satisfying, mouthwatering flavor.

IMG_20130904_104813IMG_20130905_105927

OK, so I tried the Kashi™ Hummus Crisp Sea Salt & Olive Oil...First impressions were good, they looked appealing and had a good "bag smell" lol you know what I mean!! So I popped some CRISPS and munched away...Eehhh...I really thought this variety was bland, I mean I know Olive Oil and salt aren't exactly STRONG flavors...but it really was taste-less. We'll be getting another flavor to try and we'll see how those are. But as for this one, thumbs down.

IMG_20130904_120202IMG_20130905_105909

The girls seemed to like the Kashi Hummus Crisp Sea Salt & Olive Oil, they liked the light flavor and said they were better than the ones we normally get!!

 

In the spirit of full disclosure, I was given a free sample, No payment was given and as always, all opinions given here are fully my own.

Comments