Girl's Night Out!

 

 

Join us Thursday, Sept. 12th from 5-7 p.m. for an evening of fashion, food, and pampering from your favorite Del Amo Fashion Center stores! Don't miss out: https://www.facebook.com/events/1400779326812380/

This was such a fun event…From the food, photo booth and a really cool magician … Girl's Night Out! didn’t disappoint! Vendors were there with free samples, booking appointments for services and even offering shopping passes !!

gno2013 (5)

 

(Guess handed me $20 to spend that night)
got these shorts for the kid = FREE
Yup, they were on sale $19 (reg 79.99

 

 

Feel free to flip through the album of event photos

I must say RA Sushi always impresses me at these events!!

ra

As you can see it was a fun night!! And last but not least.. SWAG BAG =)

IMG_20130916_143625

Terrific SWAG BAG..included were cold straw cup, compact mirror, make-up and perfume samples and various discounts and coupons..What I also got at the BJ’s booth, a Thank you card worth $5 !! yummy!!

Check out this bag, its insulated!! Top notch!!

IMG_20130916_143344

THX again to Del Amo Fashion Center for allowing me to be present and post on my blog’s behalf!! All opinions are my own.

Comments