THERA°PEARL Technology #recoverlikeapro


THERA°PEARL Technology  #recoverlikeapro

The Pearl Technology® contained in every THERA°PEARL pack is game changing innovation born of an age old therapy. Crafted by a doctor who knew she could offer her patients something better than a bag of frozen peas, THERA°PEARL was designed with you in mind. Whether chilled or heated, Pearl Technology conveniently holds its temperature for the doctor recommended time of 20 minutes and conforms to your body to deliver the perfect relief from your aches and pains.

Wanna buy it? Visit the product page: http://www.therapearl.com/products/knee-wrap/

Easily pliable when frozen, our Pearl Technology is cold enough to offer targeted ice therapy without sacrificing flexibility. Not stiff, jagged or uncomfortable, chilled THERA°PEARL packs stay smooth and soft on your skin as they conform to deliver soothing relief.

Visit them on their website , facebook , twitter , pinterest  and google + to learn more about their products

When conveniently heated in a microwave, the Pearl Technology in your THERA°PEARL pack is the perfect solution to relax stiff muscles and encourage blood flow and healing. Delivering consistent heat therapy directly to your desired relief area without a mess, the reusable packs are combination therapy in one convenient product.
 
Cali Julz says...
I got the Knee Wrap w/ Strap to try out and review.
I really thought these little balls were a cool idea, and was excited to see them in action!!

THERA°PEARL Technology  #recoverlikeapro



On my knee, i love that its adjustable!!

They have other shapes for any body part you need help in healing so go #recoverlikeapro



THERA°PEARL Technology  #recoverlikeapro


Also worked great on my twisted ankle.... 


THERA°PEARL Technology  #recoverlikeapro


At THERA°PEARL, we recognize it’s all about giving people the opportunity to see and interact with our product.  When they do, they love it.  Unlike other products, our high quality clear packaging showcases the product inside, and our poke hole allows people to feel the difference for themselves.  The distinct ornamental appearance of our pearls is our trademark, and it’s how consumers recognize our product in stores.

TIP: It surprisingly fit and worked well in the small of my back after I fell and injured myself…. 


I love it COLD yet it is able to be used HOT (my back liked that) I like that it’s a duel product!! The fact that I don't get WET while using cold, even in this heat, is a MAJOR PLUS!! No one likes to feel soggy AND in pain!! I mean, sure, some condensation..but very minimal, it didnt bother me one bit!!

TIP: Just the other day I had an extreme headache, being one who doesn't like to take over the counter meds, I actually found the Knee wrap not only stayed on my head, but cradled it in a way I could sit back and not have to hold it on my head to help relieve my headache.


TIPI also love it cold on my head to beat the heat!!






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments