HACKING KICKSTARTER, INDIEGOGO, HOW TO RAISE BIG BUCKS IN 30 DAYS

 

book cover

What I thought:

I was offered this book in exchange for a review, however, all opinions are my own. Patrice Williams is a screenwriter, founder of a non-profit organization, producer/director of shorts and founder of the Going Green Film Festival. I have never used Kickstarter, yet I feel like I can successfully start Crowdfunding for my next project. The book was very insightful and had more information than expected. I like the book provides a list of crowd-funding sites, so you're not just limited to one site. I would also like to thank Patrice Williams-Marks for giving me the chance to be one of the first to read and put into action all the great advice she offers in the book. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

On Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CSBE8S4/

Comments