NAAT Brazilian Keratin collection #spon

1368505679115

Everyday Moisture that Reduces Volume & Frizz
NAAT Brazilian Keratin collection restores and intensifies your hair's nutritional balance, leaving it incredibly smooth, strong and flexible. Unlike typical animal-based keratins, our exclusive Green Keratin formula stays in your hair longer and is more resistant to rinsing. Promotes vibrancy and hydration, giving hair a natural, healthy shine.


Benefits:
  • Works with all hair types
  • Repairs cuticle damage
  • Regenerates and strengthens hair fibers
  • Restores natural shine and softness
  • Seals hair cuticles
  • Reduces volume and frizz
  • Makes hair resilient and healthy
  • Formaldehyde and sodium chloride free

Great for every day use. Also recommended for those who have professionally relaxed/straightened hair to keep hair at its best between touch-ups.

Available in-store at Select Walgreens and Walmart stores, Beauty Supply stores and all Navarro Pharmacies.

Connect with nuNAAT for hair tips, promotions and more

 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

IMG_20130126_194525
A little back story on my hair. Fine, thin oily roots, dry damage split-ends. For the past year up until about 3 months ago I had bleached my hair and went full on Rock-Star RED!! Yeah, so as you can imagine, after all the bleach and crazy color I subjected my hair too, its not as healthy, full of body and shine as I would like. I have colored my hair in the past, mostly to cover grays..yes I am in my 30’s w/ gray hairs coming…lol but never really the full on bleach. After the red phase was over, I applied a black over to mask and since using shampoo this is what I am left with…
IMG_00000213IMG_00000212

This is the line of products recommended for my hair and the problems I have with it. They make it very clear each line suits each problem.


After one week of 3x a week shampoo, condition and leave –in and 1x using the hair mask I am noticing a major change in the volume, manageability and overall texture of my hair.
Here we are Week 1 (one) results:

week 1 (5)week 1 (3)week 1 (1)
Hair is looking and feeling great!! I continued to use the product line 3x week with the hair treatment mask on day 7.

IMG_20130528_085614IMG_20130528_085440
Two weeks already!! My hair looks GREAT!!

OK, let’s talk hair, was I a little worried using a shampoo which had sulfates in the top 5 ingredient list, while promoting Sodium chloride free.
 I did feel that “dry hair” feel after using the shampoo, which went away after a week of use, and most defiantly went away when the treatment mask was applied.

The Liquid Keratin Leave-In Reconstructor was another product I can’t be without now!! From root to tip, it set my hair up for styling and made it really feel great!


My FAVE - Brazilian Keratin Serum Ultra Shine!!


This little bottle makes a BIG impact on hair!! Use wet or Dry (which is how it did the best on my hair)


Bottom Line – My hair really responded well to the NAAT Brazilian Keratin line. I will continue to use, sans shampoo (only cuz it has sulfates, which is no good for hair color)

IMG_00000213IMG_20130528_085433


In the spirit of full disclosure, I was given NAAT Brazilian Keratin collection free to try, No payment was given and as always, all opinions given here are fully my own.






Comments