Dr. Scholl’s Massaging Gel Insoles


Dr. Scholl’s(R) Massaging Gel(R) Insoles
DR. SCHOLL’S® MASSAGING GEL® INSOLES:
  • Double the comfort in your shoes for those with foot discomfort
  • Feature a Dual Wave Design™ — soft blue gel cushions and provides superior shock absorption, while firmer purple gel offers added support
  • Fit comfortably in everyday shoes
  • Come in men’s sizes 8–13 and women’s sizes 6–10
  • Suggested retail price of $12.99
  • Can be found in the foot care aisle of most drugstores, grocery stores and discount mass retailers
  • Offering a money-back guarantee, so there’s no risk!
What’s in my BzzKit:
  • A FREE pair of Dr. Scholl’s® Massaging Gel® Insoles
  • $4-off coupons to share with any friends, family or co-workers

Update 6/30 -- BzzKit is HERE! 

So I used the insoles in the coolest, yet most uncomfortable shoes EVER!!

I really noticed a huge difference in the way my feet felt after walking around for almost 2 hrs ( we were at a hometown fest) Now normally I would not have worn these, cuz they have no cushion to them whatsoever, but after using the Dr. Scholl’s® Massaging Gel® Insoles I can wear these any time I want!!




In the spirit of full disclosure, I was given a free sample, No payment was given and as always, all opinions given here are fully my own.

Comments