Influenster Sugar ‘N Spice #voxbox


Sugar 'n Spice VoxBox

voxIMG_20130424_110941

spraynGo
Vaseline® Spray & Go® Moisturizer
I really liked this, went on super easy and hydrated just like the normal Vaseline lotion does!! The only thing, a little over spray onto the floor...but its cool!! I don't mind!!

**************************************
optic white
Colgate® Optic White™
worked great!! I love the toothpaste and the mouthwash!! Both made my teeth and mouth feel fresh and clean. And that toothbrush is cool, even has a tongue scrapper!!

**************************************

nectresse
NECTRESSE™ Sweetener is great in my coffee and tea. I am excited to try this product out in cooking/baking, i have heard good things!!

**************************************

IMG_20130321_184942
belVita Breakfast Biscuit 
I was excited to try these, as they are new and looked YUM! They were really good, I have got other flavors..just as tasty!
**************************************

dickenson

DICKINSON'S ORIGINAL WITCH HAZEL 
These wipes are just FAB! I really liked the skin feel my face had after using, not dry at all, clean and refreshed!! they took away all the dirt/oil and left smooth skin behind!!

**************************************

In the spirit of full disclosure, Influenster provided these free samples for me to try. No payment was given and as always, all opinions given here are fully my own. Any additional compensation I may receive has not and will not influence my opinion reflected in the blog entries.

Comments

  1. Looks lie an awesome box-a lot of products I think I would like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these products look great. I am a sugar girl so this is right up my alley. I have seen that spray lotion, glad you liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to try those breakfast biscuits!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say...