Mysterious Creatures™ the Game

 

IMG_20121227_201407IMG_20121227_201458

About the Game:

The game takes each player on an adventure/race across the globe in search of their creature's evidence cards. The first player to collect all 3 evidence cards and make it back to their creature's country of origin wins! Along the way players will learn geography, country flags, and a multitude of info about creatures that may or may not exist... it's up to you to decide.

creatures game

What I thought: Right away I knew we were in for a fun night just by how the box looked!! I really felt like I was getting ready for an adventure!! Our family was ready..Off we go to explore far away countries and creatures. After receiving my Tasmanian Tiger card which had me starting out in Australia, I read my card out loud to the table, it wasn't in the instructions to ask everyone if they believed in this creature, but we did and turns out...only my hubby and I did, the kids didn't buy it!! So everyone got their cards, put down a marker on their country and we got going...First clue is on the card your given, a roll of the dice sends you on your way...I arrive to get my first card, the PHOTO card, I read out the information out to everyone and now I am off to the second country....After everyone heads out in the directions we need to be, we are all getting so excited to see the photo cards, watch actual film of our creatures via a special icon on some cards with a link to a web address and track down the physical evidence it shows us!! Whoa!! I get all my cards and I am heading back....Too late, my little girl (8) gets back to France and WINS THE GAME. Our family had such a blast learning about all these cool places and creatures. We are very excited to share this game with our friends and plan on bringing it to all the holiday gatherings we go to. Adults and kids can enjoy this game and get a lot more than just family game time out of it!! I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 

In the spirit of full disclosure, I was given Mysterious Creatures™ free to review, No payment was given and as always, all opinions given here are fully my own.

Comments

  1. How fun! we love playing games-will have to check this out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post - thanks for the ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a fun and exciting game, all while learning at the same time! That's my kind of game, will have to check this out more for the kiddos!

    Kelli A

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say...