KROGER SIMPLE TRUTH


Kroger Simple Truth

THE WAY NATURE INTENDED
Simple Truth and Simple Truth Organic are open, honest and affordable foods that represent the joy of eating closer to the way nature intended. Making better food choices just got a whole lot simpler with clean packaging and easy-to-understand ingredient statements that take the chore out of selecting organic, “free from 101” and natural foods.
All items are free from 101 artificial preservatives and ingredients so you can feel better about the delicious food you serve your loved ones. With a full line of products from meat and produce to dairy and canned goods, you’ll find Simple Truth and Simple Truth Organic exclusively at the Kroger Family of Grocery Stores.
NATURAL? ORGANIC? FREE FROM 101?
Eating better really can be simple. Let Simple Truth break it down for you. Visit simpletruth.com to learn about what makes organic foods organic, natural foods natural, and to see the complete list of 101 preservatives and ingredients not found in Simple Truth and Simple Truth Organic products.
New additions to the Simple Truth brand are hitting store shelves all the time. Here’s an up-to-date list of the entire line of products. To make shopping even easier, check the items you want to buy to create a customized shopping list you can print or send right to your email. Simple!
 

What I thought:

These two Simple Truth products, soda and health & wellness bars, really impressed me. The flavor in that Cumber soda was amazing, not fake, and it was light and refreshing with the amount of fizz!! The Graham Cracker Fudge bar was soft, firm, crumbly all at the same time and with the chocolate holding it all together it melts in your mouth!!

***************************************************
My daughter comes home after a long day of learning and goes straight for her Fudge Graham Bar!! She really loves the taste and likes the soft texture. It fills her up with vitamins and minerals she needs and the chocolaty taste she loves!!

*******************************************************
Here I am enjoying a refreshing treat while I'm waiting for my man to get home to enjoy February 14!! This cucumber infused creation is not over powering yet full flavored and crisp. Good and good for me - I approve. I did notice the 120 cal per serving, so I cut it in half added ice... perfect!







In the spirit of full disclosure, I'm a BzzAgent and I was provided with a means to experience the product or service for free. No payment was given and all my opinions given here are my own.




Comments