Recards - Voice Recorded Music Cards




Music cards with a twist! Tired of regular boring paper cards? Try Recards!
Sing, rap or read your greeting along with a chosen beat and send it to your friends!

 
Recards lets you create and email personalized voice recorded music cards right from your iPad. Just choose one of the six custom made beats by DJ Diamos Roll, record your greeting, then customize it with beautiful artwork and with a few taps your music card is on its way to your loved ones.

recards1
Features:
- Custom made beats by DJ Diamos Roll
- Rap, sing or read your greeting
- Popular music themes
- Don't like the result? Just record it again!
- Share your recards with your loved ones via email
- Unique artwork to go with your email
- Original design
- New beats coming soon!

recards2
Create unique and stylish voice recorded
music cards with no time!
recards3
Send love and attitude to the loved ones and have fun!
recards4


What I thought:
This was a very cool idea and an even cooler to create!
This app worked perfectly on my iPad, is super convenient and easy to use. Normal e-cards were well just plain/generic and because they weren't really Personalizable, it was like I was sending the same greeting to my family….Not any more!! It was easy and fun to change up the style, music and what I wanted to say, sing...what have you!!
I am really pleased with this product and would recommend it to 
anyone who wants to personalize music cards.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
***


In the spirit of full disclosure No payment was given and as always, all opinions given here are fully my own.

Comments

  1. This sounds like fun-I know my family would love sending these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds so cool! Plus a lot of fun too :) Wish I had an iPad!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say...