Palmolive Fresh Infusions #PalmoliveFreshInfusion


Palmolive® Fresh Infusions™

Palmolive® Fresh Infusions™

Naturally inspired. Sparkling clean dishes.

Facts:

Comes in three naturally inspired fragrances: Lime Basil, Lemon Thyme, & Ginger White Tea
 

Info:

SPOTTED : $2.99 at Walmart and Target
 

About This Product:

Just like the best recipes, the freshest scents & elegant simplicity are what inspire us in the kitchen. Taking cues from nature, we created inviting, naturally inspired fragrance blends - and combined them with the sparkling clean you've always trusted from Palmolive® dish liquid. Infuse your kitchen with freshness.



  palmolive

What I think About This Product:

First Impressions… Love the cool style, shape and overall design of the bottle, I knew right away what scents I got to test!!

I opened them up to smell what each, well smelled like!! I first went to Palmolive Concentrated Lemon Thyme , I am a big LEMON fan…Not to strong, yet I get that classic lemon clean smell I remember from my childhood.

The Ginger White Tea was surprisly citrus, I got reminded of grapefruit with a kick!! Probaly the Ginger.

And last but not least the Palmolive Concentrated Lime Basil was a surprise hit!! It has more of a Lime scent, the basil get lost, but I like that…Citrus just smells clean!!
 
Update:
Here is a good friend all smiles after receiving her very own Palmolive Concentrated Lime Basil to use!! She couldn’t wait to get washing!!

IMG_0014


My FAVE scent :    Ginger White Tea 

My Review: I really got into the new scents, but hey that doesn't clean, so as far as the strength of the product, it cuts grease and grim with no problems. I am able to use a small amount for a big load and my hands stay soft and moisturized.  

How I infuse my FAVE scent into my kitchen: Floral Infusion with Ginger White Tea 





 


In the spirit of full disclosure, http://www.influenster.com provided samples of Palmolive® Fresh Infusions™ for me to try. No payment was given and as always, all opinions given here are fully my own. Any additional compensation I may receive has not and will not influence my opinion reflected in the blog entries.

Comments