Campus Book Rentals

 

students

Hey you..Yeah all you college-goers out there.

Did you know the perks of renting textbooks are pretty SWEET…

-save 40-90% off of bookstore prices
-free shipping both ways
-can highlight in the textbooks
-flexible renting periods
+we donate to Operation Smile with each textbook rented

Here is an example of what came up when I searched on campusbookrentals.com

On the Origin of Species

ISBN-13: 9781619491304
AUTHOR: Charles Darwin
PUBLISHER: Empire Books

RENT
this book $45.00

 

Campus Book Rentals has a 30 day risk free guarantee!

 

Now I could have used this when I went to college, come on, who couldn’t right!! BUT what I am excited for is when my little one goes, I know exactly where I am going to get her books.

What really drew me into learning more about the company was reading the information below.

Please take a moment to read for yourself and share with family, friends and anyone who will listen!!

Making A Difference Program:

2012 is a new year, with a mix of old and new in our making a difference program. First off, we’re keeping our partnership with Operation Smile. They are an awesome organization that performs life changing cleft lip surgeries on children whose families could not otherwise afford it. The long term improvement in quality of life for the children that receive these surgeries is almost incomprehensible. We’re honored to support the children of Operation Smile. We’ve also set aside $90,000 in textbook scholarships to be distributed to students in communities just like yours. That’s a lot of books, and we hope to touch a lot of students who could use a hand. So add that extra book to your cart. When you rent textbooks from us, you make a difference.

How does it work?:

 

 

 

Disclaimer: This is a sponsored paid post. I am writing about my experience and opinion of Campus Book Rentals and will be compensated for my post.  As Always, all opinions are mine.

Comments