CuddleUppets…the blankets that are puppets

 

 

CuddleUppets are machine washable and cost less than twenty dollars, making them an affordable gift for the holidays and every day!

cuddlePuppets

 

CuddleUppets are available in eight varieties:

Pink Poodle, Blue Elephant, Purple Monkey, Yellow Puppy, Brown Bear Green Crocodile and the newest additions Pink Ladybug and Magic Unicorn.

cuddlePuppets1

Blankets That Are Puppets!

Play All Day &

Sleep the Night Away

 

They are available online for $19.99 at http://www.cuddleuppets.com and in major retailers as well as Amazon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So as you can see we got a cute little yellow puppy!!

Here is Raya showing us how to make “Buttercup” speak…Woof Woof!!

IMG_20121028_122446IMG_20121028_122439

 

As a mom and a consumer I was really impressed with the quality. The CuddleUppet is extremely soft and oh so snuggly, I love to just rub him behind the ears!! lol

Raya has really grown attached to her new CuddleUppet…Not only is she engaging in play she can curl up and relax with him as well..Now that’s a great way to spend the day!!

“Buttercup” is doing a great job as Guard Dog…keeping Hello Kitty safe while she’s at school.

IMG_20121028_122414

This is a really great blanket, friend and even a prop for role-playing. We give CuddleUppets 2 Thumbs UP!!

Her top 3 reasons for the BIG Thumbs UP review…..

001

 

It’s been already said that the Purple Monkey will on her list to Santa this year!!


 

 

In the spirit of full disclosure, I received a CuddleUppet courtesy of Jay at Play through The Blogger Connection to facilitate this review. No payment was given and as always, all opinions given here are fully my own. Any additional compensation I may receive has not and will not influence my opinion reflected in the blog entries.

Comments

  1. Awww so cute!! My ids loved theirs as well!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great!! They are really fun, even the husband gets in on play time!! Lol

      Delete
    2. My 12 year old was crying she didn't get one! I was so frustrated at her. lol

      Delete
  2. Cuddle up pets look like a hit for the Christmas list. Cute cozy and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My kids would love these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are cute - I wish they had bigger ones for me!! ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say...