UNREAL | Candy Unjunked

UNREAL | Candy Unjunked

UnrealTM started with a question from a kid:
"WHY DOES THE JUNK FOOD WE LOVE HAVE TO BE SO BAD FOR US?"



A few years ago, Michael and his 13 year old son Nicky got into an argument over Halloween candy. Nicky came home with his bag of loot, went to bed, and woke up the next morning to find that his dad had confiscated most of it. It played out the way these fights normally do, with the candy gone and Nicky going to his room.
Later, Nicky did some research online (to prove to his dad that candy isn’t so bad). He discovered that his dad was right (for once).
It’s not that Nicky thought candy was healthy. It’s that he didn’t know how bad it really was. What Nicky learned was that the worst parts of candy (like hydrogenated oils, corn syrup, artificial colors, flavors, and preservatives) aren’t there to make it taste good. They’re there to make it cheaper to produce.
Nicky had a hunch that without the junk, candy could taste better. With the help of his older brother Kris, and his dad, they set out to prove it. 



unreal

So I had never heard of this company prior to joining this Bzz Campaign. I will be given some to try and offers to share.
I went right away to the site, they have about 5 types of candy, from chocolate coated candy’s to a chocolate, nut and caramel bar. I am looking forward to testing them all out!!





Here I am trying the UNREAL41
They are chocolate candy covered balls, the taste is like what you expect, but BETTER,
I really like the mouth feel and that little crunch!!

Great straight from the pkg!!

Lost in her show, munching!!

Some other kinds
UNREAL54 (peanut chocolate candies)
UNREAL77 (PB cups)
 
 
 
In the spirit of full disclosure, I'm a BzzAgent and I was provided with a means to experience the product or service for free. No payment was given and all my opinions given here are my own.

Comments