Tom's of Maine Naturally Dry

 

http://www.tomsofmaine.com/products/deodorant/product-details/new-naturally-dry-antiperspirant-stick

 

IMG_20120820_135920

Well I never put to much thought into my own pits, lol, but my little one (7) is starting believe it or not to maybe need some help out the that area, they play so hard….So she is going to use this and let us know!! I really want to get her on the natural track with skincare/ beauty products…after all I grew up in the “big hair” days, I cant imagine all the fumes I inhaled!!

 

Some info about the product:

Introducing new Naturally Dry - the first antiperspirant stick made entirely from ingredients derived from nature. Clinically proven to keep you fresh and dry without any artificial fragrances or preservatives. Try the antiperspirant that really works – naturally.

Comments