Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy

 

Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy

676A8537

As a member of SheSpeaks, I was eligible to:

  • Visit Walgreens and take a diagnostic quiz and learn more about the products.
  • Give my honest Feedback
  • Then Receive a Product
  • Write a Review
  • Supply an Evaluation

CLEAR SCALP & HAIR BEAUTY THERAPY™ Did you know that 99% of hair’s natural strength & beauty comes from the scalp? A nourished scalp is the foundation for strong, beautiful hair. CLEAR SCALP & HAIR BEAUTY THERAPYTM gives you stronger*, more beautiful hair in 7 days.

*Less breakage upon combing vs. non conditioning shampoo

I went in, found my Walgreens Beauty Advisor and she directed me over to the display, where I was able to answer questions about my hair to find just the right products for me. Which turns out is CLEAR SCALP & HAIR BEAUTY THERAPY™ Damage & Color Repair Shampoo & Conditioner…

676A8539

The CLEAR SCALP & HAIR BEAUTY THERAPY™ line has a specific product line for men, I did the test for my hubby as well! For him = CLEAR SCALP & HAIR BEAUTY THERAPY™ Total Care Shampoo & Conditioner. My Walgreens Beauty Advisor was very helpful and gave me a brochure to take home with  me.

Here is some information about CLEAR SCALP & HAIR BEAUTY THERAPY™

product image99% of hair’s natural strength and beauty comes from the scalp*. FEED SCALP*. FEED BEAUTY.
For years, women have been treating the ends of their hair, rather than the source – the scalp*. CLEAR SCALP & HAIR BEAUTY THERAPY™ is launching a breakthrough approach to haircare that feeds scalp and gives women stronger, more beautiful... hair in just 7 days**.
CLEAR SCALP & HAIR BEAUTY THERAPY™ is infused with Nutrium 10™, a rich blend of vitamins and nutrients, and deeply nourishes the scalp. You’re always looking for the next big thing. And, now you’ve found it. Ladies, the search for great hair is over.


Cheers to the #BestNightEver.

* Refers to stratum corneum
** Less breakage upon combing vs. non conditioning shampoo.

 

Product Line:

o CLEAR SCALP & HAIR BEAUTY THERAPY™ Total Care Shampoo & Conditioner
o CLEAR SCALP & HAIR BEAUTY THERAPY™ Damage & Color Repair Shampoo & Conditioner
o CLEAR SCALP & HAIR BEAUTY THERAPY™ Volumizing Root Boost Shampoo & Conditioner
o CLEAR SCALP & HAIR BEAUTY THERAPY™ Strong Lengths Shampoo & Conditioner
o CLEAR SCALP & HAIR BEAUTY THERAPY™ Moisturizing Dry Scalp Shampoo & Conditioner
o CLEAR SCALP & HAIR BEAUTY THERAPY™ Complete Care Shampoo

 

In the spirit of full disclosure, being a member of SheSpeaks I am reviewing CLEAR SCALP & HAIR BEAUTY THERAPY™ and visiting a Walgreens to learn more about this product. No payment was given and as always, all opinions given here are fully my own. Any additional compensation I may receive has not and will not influence my opinion reflected in the blog entries.

Comments