StyleUnited - Beauty And Fashion



What is StyleUnited?

StyleUnited is brought to you by brands including Olay, Frederic Fekkai, DDF Skincare and Cover Girl. Providing access to exclusive editorial content and personalized recommendations, StyleUnited connects women to their full style potential using these unique tools:
  • Style 360 – a fully personalized diagnostic quiz that has been designed to understand your individual needs in skin care, hair care, cosmetics and fashion.
  • Customized Beauty and Fashion Content – hundreds of curated articles, blogs and how-to videos from industry experts created to answer your every question while keeping you up on the latest trend news.

Here we go, I go to the site, Join (free of course) and right away I am customizing not only my personal look, but getting tips as i am doing so on treating my Oily skin right, or how my brown eyes would look enhanced.

So cool, I am already excited to move on to the next step...Styling Tools...
There will be four quizzes, not really, Its more like answering questions about yourself, for you to take: makeup, skin, hair, and fashion-don’t worry if you can’t finish it all at once, you can save it and continue it later...At the end of each quiz, it will recommend specific products just for you based on your answers and here are my results...

Here is my Virtual Makeover Diagnostics: Style360

  • Makeup = Classic (no surprise there)
  • Fashion = Modern BoHo w/ a hint of Cool Casual (wow, yes, that's me)
  • Hair = Long & Straight..I can do anything with it! (trying a new do for summer, I think)
  • Skin = Oily (I know most of these tips, although, I did learn what to look for in products to reduce discoloration on skin)

<>  <> <>
Fashion Outfit Quiz
Here is the outfit i picked while going thru the program..I really want to try and dupe this for summer!! I am not much of a "Fashionista, My kid is (age 7) this will be a great way to make sure I am still dressing funky cool, yet age appropriate.



I find myself drawn to the News & Offers page. I am always on the lookout for deals and how cool is it that StyleUnited has the information about the products that work best for me AND I get savings a swell...WOW what a great idea!!



There is also an area to invite your friends to be part of your inner circle, you’ll be able to discuss various products and see what they think of them and compare!!



I also have a Saved Items list, All the content I save is safely stored in one place. I can always come back and Catch up on my reading!


I am really digging on this site, every time I visit, I learn a new Tip!


So join me and StyleUnited as we build and inspire new trends or re-invent some old ones...



Oh, Almost forgot....The 1:1 eBeauty = Now you can get beauty advice in the comfort of your own home. Chat live with one of our experts for personalized hair, makeup and skin solutions. http://bit.ly/HKSdus


Sounds cool, Right...Well if you join StyleUnited too, YOU are eligible to win our StyleUnited: New View, New You Giveaway! Click here for more details..

On Twitter?? use hashtag #StyleUnited and tweet to @SheSpeaksUp and @StyleUnited

SheSpeaksbutton
 
 
 
 
As a member of SheSpeaks I was given the opportunity to blog about this new site.
Your VIP bonuses for participating as a blogger in this program:
  • The opportunity to be one of the first to try StyleUnited.
  • A valuable beauty gift from P&G. You will receive either an Olay Regenerist Skincare Starter Trio or a comparable P&G beauty or CoverGirl multi-product gift.






In the spirit of full disclosure, No payment was given and as always, all opinions given here are fully my own.  Any additional compensation I may receive has not and will not influence my opinion reflected in the blog entries.

Comments

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say...