NEUTROGENA® Rapid Wrinkle Repair™ #NEUTROGENARapidWrinkle


So in life, sharing is key. I am actually having hubby do this product test. He has a huge (his words) forehead wrinkle,deep, that nothing we have tried seems to give him satisfaction that it IS in fact working. Ok, Day 1 pic is in, I will post in 7 days, per  NEUTROGENA®, one week is all you need to see results....

Before Treatment with  NEUTROGENA® Rapid Wrinkle Repair™

Well as it turns out we saw no visible results and it actually made my hubby's forehead greasy and he broke out with blemishes. we will not be using this product again.

 

Get Younger-Looking Skin FAST!

When you’re seeking anti-aging solutions it can often be frustrating waiting for results. You want a product that works and gives you younger-looking skin fast! That’s why Neutrogena, the #1 dermatologist-recommended anti-aging brand, is offering you the opportunity to try the newest anti-wrinkle innovation and addition to the Rapid Wrinkle Repair™ line - NEUTROGENA® Rapid Wrinkle Repair™ Serum. It’s powered by the fastest retinol available - clinically-proven to instantly smooth skin and reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles in just one week!
SPF30, Night and Eye Products




I was given a free product or sample because I'm a Klout influencer. I was under no obligation to receive the sample or talk about this company. I get no additional benefits for talking about the product or company. http://klout.com/perks/disclosure

Comments

  1. Wow!! I will be back to see the results after one week, because I want to get rid of the wrinkles with a cream, a non-invasive treatment.
    Also, I think I will ask some information about this subject from a friend who works at Skin Vitality (http://www.skinvitality.ca)... because it's such an annoying problem for me and I want to have a soft skin, without imperfections.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ellen, I am glad you found this post. Skincare CAN be tricky. What are you using now?? If you are into Natural Products, Check out the Simple Skincare I tested, It was gentle yet effective even on my Oily skin. Here is the link to the post I did : http://calijulz.blogspot.com/2012/04/skincare-products-from-simple.html

      Delete
  2. The article is very interesting on wrinkle treatment, Thank you for sharing this article about skin care, wrinkle issue and solutions in briefly.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say...